Thursday 7 April 2016

Step 2: Approval Visa & Travel Date

The husband wrote: 

After came back from Korea trip. I have to submit my original passport for visa approval from Saudi Embassy. Received approval visa from YHA Travel on 4th April 2016. Since the visa has been stamped, I need to proposed travel date to the recruitment agency. 

Proposed travel date: 14th April 2016.
Confirmation travel date: 17th April 2016

Based on my offer letter received before, I have to reporting in Yanbu but, my flight itinerary stated I'll be arriving in Dammam Airport which is company headquarters located.  After re-confirm with the agency, she said that I have to submit all the document required with HR at the HQ before travelling to Yanbu.

Well, I have only 10 days left to packing my stuff. ''phew, neves gak nih.''


Tak sabar nak jumpa kwn2 saya..hihi

Saudi Arabia see you on 17th April 2016! .hehe

1 comment:

Language and Manners: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner to be rude and offensive, will be deleted. In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog's comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commentators. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access. Let's enjoy a personal and evocative conservation!

Know us

Hi! We are Husband & Wife, creator of this website. We was born in Malaysia. We’ve been traveling the world since 2012 and created this website just to share our experience and memorable moment. We were never a big traveler.
It’s time to stop dreaming of travel, take that once in a lifetime trip, and start traveling cheaper, better, and smarter.

Followers

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *